Acorn Park Results Day – Congratulations to the Class of 2021
Results day 2021 brought much good news across Acorn Park and was a wonderful chance to celebrate all the hard work of our students, our staff, parents and carers.
Despite the challenges of the pandemic and the disruption caused by Covid-19, we are incredibly proud of the resilience our pupils have shown during this time and the strength of our staff team to deliver excellent learning and support consistently.
Results day is a fantastic opportunity to reflect on the big achievements, the qualifications and awards, but it is also an opportunity to reflect on all the many other ways that students have developed during their time with us, and the huge progress they have made to support them with their next steps. Here are some of their achievements:
- 100% GCSE pass rate at Acorn Park School for the 4th year in a row.
- 58% of the GCSE grades at Acorn Park were grade 4 or above, with 16% of them coming in at grade 5 or above, this includes a grade 7 in Art.
- All History GCSE were passed with Level 4 or above.
- GSCEs were awarded in Art, Biology, English Language, English Literature, Maths and History.
- All of our pupils passed a functional skill in English.
- All pupils who took Functional Skills L2 in Maths passed it.
- Every pupil taking an Entry Level Qualification passed it – English, Maths and Science.
- A Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Award was achieved.
- Gateway Employability Awards were achieved by all our leavers.
- 100% of our leavers are going on to Further Education settings.
We wish all our leavers the very best in their onward journeys to college and remember – always be kind and always try your best.