Childrens Support Worker – No Experience Needed and Welcome Bonus
Join Us Now to Receive a £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after 6 Months!*
Role: Children’s Residential Support Worker
Salary: Up to £28,260.80 per annum (inclusive of sleep in allowance, based on 8 sleep ins per month)
Please be aware that Outcome First Group will be reviewing their salaries over the next few months
Hours: Full-Time, Permanent (40 hours per week, as per rota)
Location: Banham, Norfolk
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary: £23,940.80 per annum
- Sleep-ins paid at £45.00 per night
- £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after you pass your probation (6 Months minimum)*
- ‘Journey to Management’ programme – starting with your Level 4 Apprenticeship for Children Young People and Families Practitioner with the ability to continue on to your L5 Management qualification (all qualifications funded by us!)
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Children’s Residential Support Worker will be someone who has:
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would include:
- Supporting the occupants to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engage our occupants in tasks and activities
Options Autism, are recruiting Children’s Residential Support Workers to join our teams in our Acorn Park site. Acorn Park School is a special school for autistic individuals aged 5-19. Acorn Park is set in a 30 acre private estate, our occupants can learn, play in a holistic, happy and safe environment. Our registered independent accommodation offers support for vulnerable pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex needs.
We are based in Banham and within commuting distance from Diss, Thetford, Watton, Hethersett and surrounding towns and villages.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply