Waking Night Support Worker
Join Us Now to Receive a £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after 6 Months!*
Role: Waking Night Support Worker
Salary: Up to £26,928.72 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications)
Location: Banham, Norfolk
Hours: Full-time, Permanent (42 hours per week, 9.45pm to 9.15am on a two week rota)
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Unqualified Care Worker Salary: £25,137.80 per annum
- Qualified Care Worker Salary: £26,928.72 per annum
- £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after you pass your probation (6 Months minimum)*
- ‘Journey to Management’ programme – starting with your Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare with the ability to continue on to your L5 Management qualification (all qualifications funded by us!)
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Waking Night Support Worker will be someone who has:
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties would include:
- Performing nightly tasks such as personal care routines, going to bed, getting up in the morning and making breakfast.
- Supporting individuals to develop independent life skills
- Safeguarding of occupants at all times
- Accurate record keeping#
Options Autism, are recruiting Waking Night Support Workers to join our teams in our Acorn Park site. Acorn Park School is a special school for autistic individuals aged 5-19. Acorn Park is set in a 30 acre private estate, our occupants can learn, play in a holistic, happy and safe environment. Our registered independent accommodation offers support for vulnerable pupils with Social, Emotional, Mental Health (SEMH) and Complex needs.
We are based in Banham and within commuting distance from Diss, Thetford, Watton, Hethersett and surrounding towns and villages.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply