Adult Waking Night Support Worker
Join Us Now to Receive a £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after 6 Months!*
Role: Adult Waking Night Support Worker
Salary: £26,348.40 per annum
Waking Night Enhancement: Additional £1000 responsibility allowance available spread across 12 months**
Hours: Permanent, Full Time (45 hours per week)
Location: Banham, Norfolk
Essential: Full UK Driving Licence
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary: £26,348.40 per annum
- £500.00 Welcome Bonus after 3 Months and an Extra £500.00 after you pass your probation (6 Months minimum)*
- Funded qualifications: starting with working towards a funded Adult Care Worker Level 2 Diploma
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Acorn Park Adults is an Adult Accommodation based in Banham. As a part of Options Autism (also a part of Outcomes First Group) we support Adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities, and complex needs in a residential setting.
The home is based in Banham and is commutable distance from Norwich, Diss and surrounding towns and villages.
Who we are looking for:
Our next Adult Waking Night Support Worker will be someone with the following qualities:
- Essential: A Full UK Driving Licence
- People with a big heart and passion to make a difference to the residents’ lives
- Be patient, resilient and calming
Some of your duties would include:
- Performing nightly tasks such as personal care routines, going to bed, getting up in the morning and making breakfast.
- Assisting with Personal Care (dependent on the needs of the individual occupant)
- Supporting individuals to develop independent life skills
- Safeguarding of occupants at all times
- Accurate record keeping
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.
*Terms and Conditions apply
**Not a contractual term and subject to terms and conditions