Childrens Home Deputy Manager
Options Autism are hiring a Children’s Home Deputy Manager in the Norfolk region!
Role: Children’s Home Deputy Manager
Salary: Up to £34,000.00 per annum (dependant on experience/qualifications)
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm.
Location: Norwich, Norfolk.
Essential: A full Driving Licence and the Right to Work in the UK
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Salary: Up to £34,000.00 per annum
- ‘Journey to Leadership’ programme (all qualifications funded by us!)
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Children’s Home Deputy Manager will be someone who has:
- Mandatory: Level 3 Diploma – Children and Young People’s Workforce or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a residential setting
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation such as Children’s Act and Quality Care Standards
- Experience of leading and motivating teams
- Ability to effectively train individuals and groups
Acorn Park is situated in the beautiful village of Banham in Norfolk. Acorn Park is a multi-site with a DfE registered specialist school for pupils with Autism and related disabilities or difficulties. Also within the grounds are 8 individual accommodation – each of which holds its own speciality ranging from supporting non-verbal pupils all the way through to high functioning young people who are learning independence for adult life. The Quadrant is 6 semi-independent flats for pupils who are ready to begin their journey to adulthood with support from the dedicated team to learn life skills and about life in the community.
This accommodation is based in Banham and is within commuting distance from Norwich, Attleborough, Thetford and surrounds.
Options Autism are Specialists in Education, Care and Therapy for young people with autistic spectrum conditions, learning difficulties, complex behaviour associated with autism and anxiety and mental health needs.
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the occupants in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.