Night Team Leader
Options Autism are currently hiring a Night Team Leader in the Norwich region!
Role: Night Team Leader
Salary: Up to £29,055.00 per annum
Hours: Full-time; Permanent (45 hours per week – 2 week rota pattern)
Location: Banham, Norfolk
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Salary: Up to £29,055.00 per annum
- ‘Journey to Leadership’ programme (all qualifications funded by us!)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the children and vulnerable young adults in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
Our next Nights Team Leader will be someone who has:
- Mandatory: NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care – Adults or equivalent
- Experience of working in a similar setting
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Experience of leading and motivating teams
- Ability to effectively train individuals and groups
Options Autism are recruiting a Nights Team Leader to join our team based in the Norfolk region.
Acorn Park Adults is an Adult Accommodation based in Banham. As a part of Options Autism (also a part of Outcomes First Group) we support Adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities, and complex needs in a residential setting.
The home is based in Banham and is commutable distance from Norwich, Thetford, Diss and surrounding towns and villages.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.