Adult Care Team Leader
Options Autism are currently hiring an Adult Care Team Leader in the Norfolk region!
Role: Adult Care Team Leader
Location: Banham, Norfolk
Salary: £29,055.00 per annum (plus sleep-ins paid at £80.00 per night)
Hours: Full-time; Fixed Term (45 hours per week)
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Basic Salary: £29,055.00 per annum
- Sleep-ins paid at £80.00 per night
- ‘Journey to Leadership’ programme (all qualifications funded by us!)
- Annual Leave entitlement equivalent to 5.6 weeks per annum (with options to purchase more)
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the occupants in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
Our next Adult Care Team Leader will be someone who has:
- Mandatory: Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care or equivalent.
- The desire to work towards a Level 3 NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Experience of working in an Adult support setting
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation
- Experience of leading and motivating teams
- Ability to effectively train individuals and groups
The successful candidate will support our Registered Manager and Deputy Manager in the smooth running of the accommodation, leading, supervising and motivating a team of dedicated Adult Support Workers, and working as a proactive role model within the team.
Options Autism are recruiting an Adult Care Team Leader to join our team based in the Norfolk region.
Acorn Park Adults is a specialist support service which offers high quality support and accommodation for adults with autism, complex needs and/or learning disabilities.
Your work will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. Working in an environment where we maintain a strong safeguarding culture, individuals are listened to, respected, and involved in as many decisions as possible.
We are based in Banham and are within commuting distance from Norwich, Diss, Thetford and surrounding villages and towns.
To apply now please click Apply on Company Site and follow the on-screen instructions or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.