Acorn Education & Care are hiring a Children’s Residential Shift Leader in the Norfolk region!
Role: Children’s Residential Shift Leader
Location: Banham, Norfolk
Salary: Up to £28,496.00 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications)
Hours: Permanent, Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Essential: A Full UK Driving Licence, and the Right to Work in the UK
How we reward you
We want our occupants to have the best support possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- ‘Journey to Management’ programme (all qualifications funded by us!)
- Life Assurance
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
- Critical illness cover
Our next Children’s Residential Shift Leader will be someone who has:
- Mandatory: At least Level 3 Diploma in Residential Child support or NVQ equivalent.
- Mandatory: A Full UK Driving Licence
- A big heart and passion to make a difference to the occupants’ lives.
- Patience, resilience, and calmness.
Some of your duties will include
- Directing the work of your team to provide the highest quality standard of support and professional practice in accordance with both school policies and procedures.
- Providing a service that meets the requirements of all relevant legislation
- Providing leadership to staff and pupils and directing the work of staff towards safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils.
- Ensuring the highest physical standards are maintained around the home.
Acorn Education & Care, part of Outcomes First Group, are recruiting a Children’s Residential Shift Leader to join our team within the Norfolk Region.
Acorn Park is a Special Educational Needs (SEN) School with accommodation within the Outcomes Autism and Outcomes First Group, the UK’s Largest, Independent pupil and occupants’ services group. The School specialises in communication and learning challenges associated with Autism. The School with accommodation is within a private, 30 acre estate situated within Norfolk’s picturesque and tranquil countryside, close to the town of Banham.
The aim of the site is to provide enough support to unlock each pupil and occupants’ potential so they can live fulfilling and productive lives. We provide the occupants with as much freedom as possible in a safe and supervised environment. This is achievable due to the dedication and support from a range of employed professionals who are passionate, reliable and understanding.
And that’s not all, we place the outcomes of the pupils and occupants in our services at the heart of everything we do, so you’ll wake every day in the knowledge that your role will have a significant positive impact on the lives of others.
How to Apply
1. Click Apply and follow the on-screen instructions
2. Visit our website at www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/jobs/ where you can sort all of our live vacancies to find one that is most relevant to you – Search by Role, Location or even distance to your own home to find your perfect job!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.